Assets & Investments Management
The world of Investments created Opportunities, However, it has also created complexity. Successfully managing your assets and investments demands a holistic approach by learning the market situation with a time-tested process.
RMG’s financial engineering and structured products encompass all aspects of your personal and business finances, ensuring everything works harmoniously. to reach your life goals for today and future generations we need to design a strategy.
Classic and Traditional
Deposit Scheme - 5.05% APY
* Quarterly lock in an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) that is 13x more than the national average and receive a competitive rate thereafter.
* The promotional, limited-time variable rate is valid only during the July 26, 2023, promotional period.
A Net New Cash deposit of $500,000 and above into RMG Capital - Core Deposits is required by July 11, 2023.
* Average Duration - 3 months
Money Market Fund (MMF) – 5.75% Annual – 2023 - Q2
When you open a new RMG Depository account, we automatically put your uninvested cash into the RMG Money Market Fund (unless you choose another cash option). Rates as of the date referenced and subject to changes. Depository accounts and cash invested in an MMF are not FDIC insured.
Per Unit – USD$ 1,000,000.00
* Average Duration - 3 months
* High liquidity, an option to exit the program once per quarter with 30 days advance notice.
Startup - Seed Funding Scheme
A Portfolio Management in Trust where the principal funds are secured with Credit Enhancement Assets, by utilizing and monetizing those assets to generate the ROI, however, generating the profits takes time based on "best effort" and "market conditions", RMG Capital provided to the ventures a non-recures loan with milestones to fund the seed funds. Those Investors will receive Equity or Convertible Bonds or Profit sharing (agreement between the entrepreneurs and investors), a win-win-win situation between all parties.
Deposit Per Unit – USD$ 5,000,000.00
Lifestyle Fund – To Be a Credit Enhancement Provider
A Portfolio Management in Trust, The Fund’s investment objective is to generate positive absolute returns through a combination of current income and capital appreciation. The Fund intends to deliver capital appreciation in line with standard industry returns while maintaining strict risk management with pre-defined limits and exposure. Investment Strategy – The Fund implements a global macro strategy that implements opportunistic trading strategies to take advantage of shifts in macroeconomic trends. It is the least restricted of all the major hedge fund styles and is often referred to as a “go anywhere-do anything” strategy which can potentially create positive investment returns independently of the direction of capital markets, the momentum of the macro economy, or shifts in the commodities cycle.
Deposit Per Unit – USD$ 5,000,000.00
Credit Enhancment Bonds (Securitization and Issuance).
Participation in purchasing Secured Short-Term Notes (STN) SEC Reg D / Reg S, – fixed income, a Passive fund senior secured by UCC-1 filing for the benefit of the contractual security interests of the investor by the New York Secretary. Which earns interest(coupon) on an Income Stream for a fixed period or ROI as Portfolio Management in Trust.
The funds must remain untouched for the entirety of their term or risk penalty fees or lost interest. (Lack of liquidity until Maturity).
SEC Reg S – Minimum Per Note – USD$ 1,000,000.00 (non-American)
SEC 506 (c) Reg D – Minimum Per Notes – USD$ 5,000,000.00 (American)
Maximum Notes – USD$ 100,000,000.00
Portfolio Management in Trust
The Fund’s investment objective is to generate positive absolute returns through a combination of current income and capital appreciation. The Fund intends to deliver capital appreciation in line with standard industry returns while maintaining strict risk management with pre-defined limits and exposure. Investment Strategy – The Fund implements a global macro strategy that implements opportunistic trading strategies to take advantage of shifts in macroeconomic trends. It is the least restricted of all the major hedge fund styles and is often referred to as a “go anywhere-do anything” strategy which can potentially create positive investment returns independently of the direction of capital markets, the momentum of the macroeconomy, or shifts in the commodities cycle.
Small Cap Investment Per Unit – USD$ 5,000,000.00
Institutional Cap Investment Per Unit – USD$ 100,000,000.00
The performance data featured represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. An investment’s return and principal value will fluctuate; therefore, you may have a gain or loss when you exit the program. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted.
Growth engines for your future, Speak to Investors Relations about how we can help you pursue your goals
- The document/information presented here does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation and is not an invitation to invest or the solicitation of an offer to participating units. Nothing in this document is intended to nor will create any binding obligation on anyone. The information contained in this fact sheet is provided as of the date of hereof and is subject to change without notice. The information herein is subject to updating, revision, and amendment. The information in this fact sheet (i) includes certain information drawn from public sources in addition to confidential information, (ii) does not purport to be comprehensive, and (iii) has not been independently verified. No liability is accepted by any of the parties listed in this fact sheet for any such information or opinions (which should not be relied upon) and no responsibility is accepted for any errors, misstatements in, or omissions from this fact sheet or for any loss howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, from any use of this fact sheet or its contents. Applications should only be made on the basis of the Pricing Supplement and Listing Particulars which are available from authorized distributors. Prospective investors should be capable of evaluating the risks and merits associated with this investment and have sufficient resources to bear any losses. This investment is intended to be held by the investor for the full investment term of one year. Whilst a secondary market exists, there is no guarantee of a purchaser. Liquidity may therefore be limited and should not be relied on when choosing this investment. Investment in Bonds involves risk to your capital. If you suffer a loss, you are not entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- In these structured products, the company is engaged in marketing alternative investments. The company has an affinity for structured products and has an economic interest in marketing them. Therefore, the aforementioned structured products may be given preference over other similar products in terms of their suitability to the customer.
- The Fund may, at its discretion, not open the structured products and may at any time, at its discretion, stop receiving deposits and/or new customers.