Assets & Investments Management
The Smarter Approach to Strategy and Opportunity Investment
Embracing an Intelligent Investment Approach
The ‘Smarter Approach to Strategy and Opportunity Investment’ advocates a more sophisticated and thoughtful method for approaching investment and business strategies. It underscores a calculated approach that prioritizes seizing opportunities with meticulous consideration. This approach may encompass thorough market research, risk assessment, and tailored strategies to ensure sound investment decisions. By adopting a ‘smarter’ mindset, both investors and businesses strive to optimize returns while minimizing risks. It entails making well-informed, data-driven choices and embracing innovation to thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape.
The investment landscape presents a world of opportunities, albeit with inherent complexities. Effectively managing your assets demands a comprehensive strategy built on market insights and a time-tested process.
RMG’s financial engineering and structured products comprehensively address your personal and business finances, fostering seamless synergy. To attain your life goals for the present and future generations, a well-crafted strategy is indispensable.
Classic and Traditional
* Quarterly lock in an 5.0% Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
A Net New Cash deposit of $250,000 and above into RMG Capital - Core Deposits is required
* Average Duration - 3 months
* Take advantage of this limited-time offer by May 24, 2024
Money Market Fund (MMF)
When you open a new RMG Depository account, we automatically put your uninvested cash into the RMG Money Market Fund (unless you choose another cash option). Rates as of the date referenced and subject to changes. Depository accounts and cash invested in an MMF are not FDIC insured.
Per Unit – USD$ 500,000.00
* Average Duration - 3 months
* High liquidity, an option to exit the program once per quarter with 30 days advance notice.
The Fund’s primary goal is to achieve consistently positive returns by combining current income and capital appreciation. It aims to align its capital appreciation with standard industry returns while rigorously managing risk through predefined limits and exposure. The Fund employs a global macro strategy, incorporating opportunistic trading approaches to capitalize on macroeconomic trends. As one of the most versatile among major hedge fund styles, it’s often dubbed the ‘go anywhere-do anything’ strategy, capable of potentially generating positive investment returns regardless of market direction, macroeconomic momentum, or commodity cycle shifts.
RMG's Credit Enhancement Fund
Credit enhancement plays a significant role in projects by providing additional assurance to investors and lenders regarding the creditworthiness and risk profile of the project. It aims to strengthen the credit quality of the project and improve its ability to attract funding on favorable terms. Use of Proceeds: The principal is securely held in a Trust Non-Depletion Account (SPA). Our services encompass all financial transactions (SPVs), including revenue receipt and equitable distribution to meet all obligations. Additionally, 25% of the total assets are maintained in a liquid position, typically in a Money Market Fund (MMF) or Deposits Program. The Assets: Our portfolio includes a variety of instruments such as Bank Avalized Notes, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), Medium Term Notes (MTNs)/Short Term Notes (STNs), membership units (equity), or notes (debt) within funds that invest in financial instruments, government and treasury bonds.
A Commodity Strategies Fund engaged in trade finance transactions employs a versatile array of commodity-related strategies, covering a broad spectrum of activities and investments within the sector. Physical commodities represent tangible goods or raw materials with inherent value, eligible for physical delivery to fulfill contractual commitments. These standardized and interchangeable commodities play a pivotal role in maintaining the efficient flow of resources and goods, with physical commodity traders serving as key facilitators. Use of Proceeds: The fund's principal is securely held in a Trust Non-Depletion Account (SPA). Our services encompass funding trade finance transactions (SPVs), including revenue receipt and equitable distribution to fulfill all obligations, spanning producers, suppliers, traders, intermediaries, operational costs, and achieving a balanced profit for the Fund.
Accredited & Sophisticated Investors – from US$ 1,000,000.00
Small Cap – tickets starting – US$ 10,000,000.00
Institutional Cap – tickets starting – US$ 100,000,000.00
Credit Enhancment Bonds (Securitization and Issuance).
Participation in purchasing Secured Short-Term Notes (STN) SEC Reg D / Reg S, – fixed income, a Passive fund senior secured by UCC-1 filing for the benefit of the contractual security interests of the investor by the New York Secretary. Which earns interest(coupon) on an Income Stream for a fixed period.
The funds must remain untouched for the entirety of their term or risk penalty fees or lost interest. (Lack of liquidity until Maturity).
SEC Reg S – Minimum Per Note – USD$ 1,000,000.00 (non-American)
SEC 506 (c) Reg D – Minimum Per Notes – USD$ 5,000,000.00 (American)
Maximum Notes – USD$ 100,000,000.00 with no limit
The performance data featured represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. An investment’s return and principal value will fluctuate; therefore, you may have a gain or loss when you exit the program. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted.
Growth engines for your future, Speak to Investors Relations about how we can help you pursue your goals
- The document/information presented here does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation and is not an invitation to invest or the solicitation of an offer to participating units. Nothing in this document is intended to nor will create any binding obligation on anyone. The information contained in this fact sheet is provided as of the date of hereof and is subject to change without notice. The information herein is subject to updating, revision, and amendment. The information in this fact sheet (i) includes certain information drawn from public sources in addition to confidential information, (ii) does not purport to be comprehensive, and (iii) has not been independently verified. No liability is accepted by any of the parties listed in this fact sheet for any such information or opinions (which should not be relied upon) and no responsibility is accepted for any errors, misstatements in, or omissions from this fact sheet or for any loss howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, from any use of this fact sheet or its contents. Applications should only be made on the basis of the Pricing Supplement and Listing Particulars which are available from authorized distributors. Prospective investors should be capable of evaluating the risks and merits associated with this investment and have sufficient resources to bear any losses. This investment is intended to be held by the investor for the full investment term of one year. Whilst a secondary market exists, there is no guarantee of a purchaser. Liquidity may therefore be limited and should not be relied on when choosing this investment. Investment in Bonds involves risk to your capital. If you suffer a loss, you are not entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- In these structured products, the company is engaged in marketing alternative investments. The company has an affinity for structured products and has an economic interest in marketing them. Therefore, the aforementioned structured products may be given preference over other similar products in terms of their suitability to the customer.
- The Fund may, at its discretion, not open the structured products and may at any time, at its discretion, stop receiving deposits and/or new customers.